“Following the excellent work that Gavin and his team have done since the floodwaters receded :-
• All 18 holes open
• All tees and greens hand cut and prepared
• All rough and fairways cut as they dry out
• All bunkers emptied of water raked and back in play
The committee and management have agreed that the Easter Bowl will go ahead as planned on Saturday 21st April.
Trollies will be allowed on Saturday although if at all possible please carry your bags if you are able.
Lift, clean and place within 6” will be allowed on all closely mown areas through the green and plugged balls on the course will be covered under lift, clean and drop at nearest point.
Can ALL players be mindful of the following:-
• Repair any pitch marks on green – even if it's not yours!
• Replace all divots
• Keep trolleys away from wet areas, greens and bunkers
• Rake all bunkers
• Use divot boxes on all par 3s to repair tee shots
Enjoy the start of the competition season, the weather looks lovely for the weekend”